Thermocutter Hot Knife Cutter with Blade, CE certified.
Clean laminated glass edges overflowed remains of EVA, PVB, SGP etc, or cut foam and sponge around 10cm thick, Expanded Polystyrene (EPS), Extruded Polystyrene (XEPS), Polyethylene, Cross-Linked Polyet.
AZTC 20 Thermocutter Hot Knife Cutter replacement tools
1. Select a hot knife blade corresponding to the cutting use.
2. Loosen the knurled nut when device is cold.
3. Insert each leg of the blade and tighten the knurled nuts. Make sure that the blade and the cutting head have optimal contact. If both legs of the blade are not properly installed, the unit will not heat up.
1. Actuate switch, the indicator light and the blade will heat up.
2. Avoid direct short circuit between cutting heads.
3. Do not use metallic rulers for guiding the blade.
4. Clean cutting heads with enclosed wire brush.
5. Please make sure the blade is connected to the cutting material before blade heats up.
1. Always operate the Hot Knife in well ventilated space.
2. Never burn off the excess residue on the Hot Knife blade. The blades will over heated and be warped.
3. Only operate Hot Knife when it is in contact with the insulation board
4. Keep hot blades away from skin, clothing and other flammable materials.
5. Allow blades to cool before handling. Hot Knife may cause injury or burns to exposed surfaces.
6. If the temperature inside the tool is too high, the unit will get hot and the internal thermal protectors will turn it off, after it cool, the Hot Knife will operate again.